New body sliders!

For the curious, because this is awesome! (I am not using any slider hacks at the moment.)



Here we have bust and height. (This is the tallest you can go without a slider hack. With a slider hack, it appears to get dicey and deformed. The one on the left is a regular sized sim. No slider for shorter yet.)


Butt.


Small bust and butt.


Here compare:



Both are the same at the least in thickness and least in muscle tone, but one has less booty and less bust, sort of hard to tell at this thickness.

Can also do this to the men even.

Oh and there is a waist slider. Just don't have a lot of time to mess with this until this weekend or tonight after I take a nap. XD


I know a couple of sims who can use some fixing!


Where to get right now (both are still in testing):

Height sliders
Body sliders

5 comments:

Laura said...

Yay boobies! And yay booty! I'm so jealous! That girl you made on the right (first picture), looks totally hot, lol!

I've always pictured my Sims (in my head) having distinctly different body shapes than I'm able to give them in the game. There's a little that can be done with clothing meshes, but these body sliders are looking so promising!

Hmmm, I'm wondering if any of these modifications would be passed down in genetics? That would be super cool if they were!

Carla said...

That's pretty damn cool! I'm confused though, because you said you weren't using any slider hacks at the moment. Are these not your Sims or did you just mean you're not using them in your story yet?

There are definite possibilities here for extreme customisation of your Sims! It's a much better solution than the custom body meshes in TS2 because you don't have those issues with "shower-proofing", which I'm too lazy to bother with.

Like Laura, in my head, my Sims do have different body shapes. But it will have to remain in my head due to aforementioned laziness!

The Lunar Fox said...

lol, Laura, doesn't she? More testing is needed. I didn't even think about the genetics of this. Hm. But then, the TS3 genetics are pretty crappy for the most part. I was wondering about when a sim looses weight or gains weight.

Carla, I just mean at this moment for the testing. I was using Awesome mod to do the slider hack at 3 times the normal range, but with the most recent patch Awesomemod is not compatible and I don't want to bother getting Delphy's slider hack.

Basically, the sim at the top has the largest bust size, largest bum, and tallest height in an unhacked game.


Yeah, I'm the same way. I was a little annoyed that all of my sims were either fit or fat, and fat wasn't even really plump. That's why for stories, TS3 is working out much better right now.

T.Irwin said...

I haven't begun to play Sims 3, yet. I have it, just haven't loaded it up. I think when I get back from Thanksgiving, I will load it up, though and see what I can do. Thanks for this comparison...I like seeing what others are doing with it, so far.

The Lunar Fox said...

Hey T. Yeah, I love love LOVE the customization aspect of TS3. But for the game playing, I'm generally not too impressed. I got bored with it easily. I'm just using it for screen shots for the most part.

Post a Comment