It's up

Sorry to those of you who are subscribed to this blog and my Sims 2 blog, but I want to cover all my bases. So Chapter 1, among other things, are up.

Working with Sims 3 as a screen shot tool is as frustrating as it is fascinating! Most of the time I've just gotta play and see what I can do. Sometimes it can help facilitate writing when I can see a scene in my head and not describe it.


OH, also, I found out how to get around the whole school thing. Just delete the school and the kids will forget all about it. Ingeli from Simverses (you might know her old Sims 2 'hood Windlebridge) has play tested and not found any adverse effects.

2 comments:

K. Hoisington said...

Oh! Thanks for the heads up about the school! I hate having to send Clarissa to school everyday! I end up not saving just to avoid her declining grades and the obnoxious warnings about her performance!

The Lunar Fox said...

You're welcome. I figured that you'd like to know the same thing. It was an annoyance to work around the stupid school.

Post a Comment