Scenes from the lives of the Silverrings

Trigger bonded with Felicia the day before she was to age up. He caught that butterfly just for her, and can't wait until the day they can both go hunting for bugs.


The party was HUGE. Trigger knows a lot of people, more than I expected! But the adults seemed to care very little about Felicia's aging up.
Trigger was the most excited (and only one celebrating).
Tada-- little Felicia as a toddler. I think she takes after her father the most. It'll be hard to tell until she gets older though, I think.
The family sitting down to breakfast.
I love taking the toddlers outside in Sims 3.

Felicia is a genius virtuoso. Too bad that when she's a kid she won't be able to play any instruments like the piano.



Also, in other news, remember my original test family with Maggie and Norm? Maggie's dream was to become Leader of the Free world. I am proud to announce that all on her own, she has managed to do it! She reached the top of the political career. Amberle read it in the paper. I was doubly happy that it was a sim I knew.

1 comments:

Carla said...

Aw, congrats to Maggie!

Felicia is actually quite cute for a TS3 toddler! I think part of my dislike of TS3 toddlers is the hair. It would have been nice to have one or two more usable styles!

Post a Comment