Introducing...

Hello! My name is Garth.

Photobucket

Yes I am a sardine. And yes, I live in a gold fish tank. But for the purpose of this entry, let's call it a sardine tank, shall we?

Well with that out of the way, let me tell you the stuff you must dying to know. The family that fished me out of my sardine tank is one heck of a mess.


Photobucket

Meet Norman. His confused look in the kitchen is not an accident in the picture taking.


Photobucket

He really hasn't got a clue. Since his wife, Maggie, works hard to support the family, Norm likes to pretend that he's useful by cooking and taking Angie, his baby daughter, on fishing trips to the river. That's pretty much all he's good for, unless you count reading fast as a skill of some sort.

Photobucket

This is Maggie. You can tell by the look on her face that she's just returned from work and things aren't going well. She's stressed out and over worked, plus she eats Norm's cooking every night. I'm just glad he doesn't have to cook my food.


Photobucket

Well, Norm is not an idiot (despite that earlier picture of him in the kitchen). Norm called right away for a baby sitter and a taxi.

Yes, he's holding the baby AND calling? Why do you look so surprised? Can't you do two things at once too?

The rest I can only imagine.

Photobucket

They dressed up in their finest (which is pretty shoddy still-- they really don't have a lot of money).

Photobucket

All the while, Norm was probably wishing he hadn't hopped out of bed at 5am to go fishing at the river!


They went out to see a movie-- something appropriately simish. Something we couldn't see anyway because only SIMS are allowed in the theater.


Photobucket
(This picture you can click on to see larger. I've removed the link to photobucket for it.)

Then they most likely walked over to the Bistro to have a romantic dinner.


By the time I saw them, they both raced back to the bedroom-- to sleep-- stopping only to put Angie to sleep in her crib.



Random cuteness:

Photobucket

That's Angie digging in the toy box. I still have to see if Norm can bring a toy for her to place on the ground else where like at the river.

Also, Garth, the sardine, was fished by Norm and Maggie. You get a fish bowl which you can stock with caught fish. Norm's dream is to make the perfect fishtank.

3 comments:

mmmcheezy225 said...

Adorable. Simply adorable. :D

Carla said...

Your toddler is actually cute! I have seen some seriously fugsome ones and was worried they all would be!

The Lunar Fox said...

Haha, I worried they would be too! She was made in CAS using the genetics button.

She's now a teen! I'll put up pics soon. She's still pretty cute I think.

Post a Comment