Just making sure...

Everyone knows about this right? MTS2 has already worked out a way to add mods.

So far I've gotten rid of the "zzzz" when sims are sleeping and gotten rid of the intro movie.


AAAAND the big news: we have default replacement skins
already.


Although there is this issue for existing sims:

"Unlike TS2, default skins will not automatically update on existing sims! You will have to Change Appearance and Plan outfit (and make actual changes, not just click the checkbox without changing things!) for every outfit type for each and every sim, if you use these skins with existing sims. For this reason, it is much better to use these skins with a fresh neighborhood or with all new families."

4 comments:

Laura said...

YAY ON THE SKINS! They do look a lot better! Now we just need some eyes! I'm sure they'll figure that out too. I guess from the way the game is configured though, default replacements will be the best we can do. But anyway, YAY! :)

mmmcheezy225 said...

Will you be using the skins? I'd love to see what they look like. :)

The Lunar Fox said...

I am tempted to test out the skins-- though I was very discouraged by the whole existing sims thing. :(

Well, when I switch over to my new sim (which I'm planning to do tonight, I will give the new skins a try. I'm all for the experimentation right now. XD

I sort of can't believe that default replacement is our only option, but it does make sense when you think about it.

Carla said...

Lunar, put them in! They look fantastic. I tried them out last night. I'm in the middle of updating my blog so you can see them in action soon if you like.

Post a Comment