Finishing one and starting another

To finish up with the Felix house hold-- I played her last night and so I know her name. It's Aubrey Feliz. And she's pretty awesome. She's the only sim I have that will actually use all of her outfits regardless of the occasion. She seems to enjoy wearing her swimsuit to work on her book.

So I sent her out to check on Norm, Angie, and Maggie because she only lives down the street.

So guess who's a teen?

Photobucket

I hadn't realized that that much time had passed. Here she is politely trying to explain that she's a loner and no she would not like any company.


When Aubrey got home, there was a burgler already at her house!

Photobucket

What does she take? The precious stones on the table behind her? No, she runs off with Aubrey's stove!

Well along with being insane and inappropriate, Aubrey is brave, so she kicked the robber's butt.


Photobucket

She didn't get her stuff back, or any money or anything. Just a negative moodlet because her stuff was stolen. :(


So I also spent some time redecorating her house because I think she's love a more colorful house.

Photobucket

I had a lot of fun just trying out different things. On the front of her desk, she's using contact paper she found which inspired her to stain her desk and chair green.


Other neat things about Aubrey-- she enjoys making inappropriate forum posts, and if she doesn't get a response, she gets a negative moodlet. When she does get a response (she got one from someone who said people like her were the reason he would no longer visit the forums) she gets feindishly delighted for a few hours.

And she likes talking about people's mothers and conspiracy theories and asking if they've caught anything even if they haven't been fishing.

Oh and she's over emotional. So any moodlet she gets gives her more of a boost.




So then last night, someone gave me the idea to try re-making someone in Sims 3. I'm not good at these things, but I think you might know who this is.

Photobucket

I need to work more on her hair, but that's as close as I could get to Amberle. I used this and this as a reference.

The actual Amberle has this awesome mesh by H.Lin that I got from TSR. The texture on the mesh looks brown, but under direct light looks red. It's such an amazing texture.

Anyway, Amberle is clumbsy, unlucky, a green thumb, handy, and she loves the outdoors.


So I then proceeded to build Amberle a house (possible premonition of future events).

Photobucket

I'm weird. I like the building sparkles.

Her house has a spot for gardening and she's close to the river (it is right behind her house.)

Photobucket

This is the inside her house. I clearly need to have the coloring tool taken away from me. XD Green is Amberle's trademark color and her favorite. So I figured I should make the house interesting. Not everything is green-- just most things.

And what's nice is that the recoloring is free, so a poor sim can redecorate too if they want.

3 comments:

Laura said...

Oooh, that's close! I do recognize her! That's one of my biggest curiosities, if/how I would be able to recreate my Sims in Sims 3. Do you feel like she *acts* like Amberle in game, or does she feel different?

LOL, Amberle has always liked green, hasn't she? :)

What a great spot right by the river! Love it!

The Lunar Fox said...

I'll have to play her more, but there is this odd thing she does constantly that I don't think my Amberle would do.

It was cute when she woke up her second morning in the house and had the unlucky moodlet. "Today things are not going to go Amberle's way." So I had her stay home. XD

That's very much like my Amberle.

mmmcheezy225 said...

It's nice to see a TS2 sim re-created in TS3. The look is pretty close, considering the lack of cc in game. :D

Post a Comment