Revisiting Angie

I have done a lot with Amberle. But all of it has been pretty boring. It's go to work, work on garden (which she doesn't gain fun for-- Sims 2 sims love gardening!), go to sleep, and sometimes do other stuff inbetween.

I would like to play her like a legacy sim and continue on with the line.

But first, so what ever happened to Angie? She's an adult now.



So I checked out the home. I am playing with story progression on and high free will.

Both of the parents are exactly how I left them. Same jobs and same level of jobs too. Same skills even from the looks of it! Norm's garden is even in the exact same state I left it in.

Maggie has of course grown without me. Her traits are: couch potato and loves the outdoors (traits she had to start with), loner (trait I picked) and good and friendly (traits her mother happens to have). She has no job and is unemployed, but she does have some skills. Writing being one.


Also, sims dress themselves. Unlike Sims 2 where sims would stay the way you dress them, they will randomly change their clothes so even if I wanted to give her a better look she would randomly just change her clothes.

I'm kind of wondering what to do if they move. How would I find them again. Is there some hidden search feature? XD


The house even looks exactly the way I left it. Angie still has toys in her room. And no siblings.

2 comments:

Laura said...

This is actually good news to me! :) I'm very much hoping that if I play multiple households, that they'll stay exactly as I left them.

I wonder about her clothes though - does she even choose between outfits you've picked for her? I don't think I like the idea of Sims dressing themselves, since we all know they're not very good at that ;)

Do you mean if they move out of the neighborhood? I don't think you can find them anywhere if they move - that's what everybody is so upset about :(

The Lunar Fox said...

Hmm.. I suppose if you lengthened their lives then this wouldn't be an issue at all. I have them on normal aging, so it's annoying that on their own they don't do much of anything.

But since I have it on normal, they end up wasting their lives. Maybe that's the key. I should just lengthen the lives.

The sims choose their own outfits and not the ones I made for them. Maggie was in a completely different outfit from the cute one I made for her.

And I just mean if they move elsewhere in the neighborhood. I guess they don't do that on their own because from the neighborhood edit view, you can split up households. But I'll just keep an eye on them. I wonder what happens when her parents pass away and she's older?

Post a Comment