Claire Ursine

Claire called to me. A lonely angler living by the ocean, how could I not pop in on her?

She starts out larger, and I didn't snap a picture of her surprisingly. I started her on the treadmill right way because she had the want to work out until fatigued and I wanted to see how long it would take her to lose the weight.

Not long at all.

Oh you look fine Claire! Don't make that face. Though we should talk about that hat...



Claire works at the Outstanding Citizen Corp. It's a job she likes. People have always been looking down their noses at her since she was little. And her little bit of payback is to work her way up to master thief. She hates people, but it's okay because they hate her too.



When she left the warehouse, the cops were onto her, and they gave chase.

Ok, so what really ended up happening, I got a pop up that they were after her, and then she RAN to the car. It seems she knew that they couldn't hold her. The food is good anyway, plus she likes the solitude of being locked up for a night. She spent the night working out, but she was sick to her stomach the whole night. Maybe it was something she ate before entering the slammer. The evil cook at the warehouse is always trying new agents on anyone who mistakenly trusts him.

No, it turns out it was that one time on that one mission in the back seat with the look out. It had been a spur of the moment what-the-hell kind of thing. This was her take apparently.

I loved watching her stomach grow gradually over the course of the three days.

So that one day, when she was sitting down to burnt waffles, she felt a pain. The time and come, so she calmly called a taxi and went to the hospital. (Come to think of it, she probably really shouldn't have. She's a criminal! What if someone had recognized her?)


She came out with Kirsten.

So will she change her life for this little girl? Or will she continue down the same path? Claire had wanted a boy. Boys are supposed to be tough, but this little girl, swaddled in the delicate pink blankets the hospital gave her, has her worried. Could this innocent little thing be her heir?

Did Claire ever look so sweet and innocent like this? She must not have, because her earliest memories are of her father yelling at her and smacking her around. This girl she only wanted to protect and keep safe in the only way she knew how.



*********************



So I installed Awesome Mod and customized it. Sims can still randomly die from things that are not game play related, but they won't lose inventory (YAAAAAY!), they won't move, and they won't have babies with only one parent.

Now I can have fun visiting many different families and really getting involved. That bug from the last post was a real downer and I didn't want to play after I discovered that.

I've lengenthed their lives to 190 days now, instead of 90. That way I can keep story progression on, visit multiple families, and not loose too much time in their lives. I don't mind missing some days, but 90 days was too short for them to really accomplish anything.

12 comments:

mmmcheezy225 said...

Aaw, Kirsten is too cute! :)

The Lunar Fox said...

Babies are SOOOO adorable. In this case, the skin tone really works for them I think. I just want to pinch her cheeks.

Laura said...

LOL, can they actually go to jail? Do you see them in there?

Okay, so maybe I missed something, but who's the daddy? One night stand? Immaculate conception? :) Or did she come that way in the game?

I'm really glad to see that rotating families is working better now!

But hmmm, I'm wondering if you leave a pregnancy waiting, will it progress while you play another household?

The Lunar Fox said...

She does actually go to the police building. But I can't see her in it. I can select what she does while there-- like work out or meet other inmates. And since she's a loner, she really does enjoy the solitude.

No daddy. She starts the game like that apparently. I didn't know when I went in to visit her she'd be pregnant, but I suspected when she started looking nauseous.

If you leave the pregnancy, she will most definitely progress in the pregnancy. Someone was saying how they married off a sim, then ran off to play another household and they saw their newly wed wandering around with a large belly. Pretty cute. XD

Carla said...

Lunar, there is a daddy. Hint: he lives next door! And is a total jerk.

I'm glad you've found a way to play that works for you.

The Lunar Fox said...

Oh reeeeaaally? That could be fun. I'm wondering how screwed up the baby will be. XD

Simmington Hills said...

Oh yes, I heard about the jerk daddy and Claire! Now it's coming back to me. Hahaha! What a great story! I look forward to reading more about your Claire.

The Lunar Fox said...

Thanks. I can't wait to see how the story turns out. I just visited them last night. Kirsten is still a baby, but she was sitting outside on the ground! Some stranger had to pick her up. XD

I think I need to meet the papa.

Anonymous said...

It was funny how you said this was her "take" from the stakeout. I'm also glad you're working out a way to play that makes it work for you--lengthening the lifespan makes sense for proportionately less of their lives to happen while you are away.

The Lunar Fox said...

Thatnks. I like taking my time with my sims, y'know? ^__^

Victoria Gardens said...

It's great to find another sims 3 blog! I also have the mod installed and am now loving playing the game in my Victoria Gardens hood. I also have the lifespan set to 190 and am playing with story progression on. I'm adding your blog to my bookmarks.

The Lunar Fox said...

Hello and welcome! ^__^

OH I can't wait to check yours out. I'm still getting the ins and outs of blogging in general, and still figuring out how I'm going to blog about TS3.

My normal blog is actually Tierra de Legado which is TS2. But that's more of a story blog.

Post a Comment