Guess what day it is!

I'm totally stealing this idea from Laura, but I played the game for a bit and of course I have a new sim dad today.

Happy Falker Satherhood Trigger!

They happily welcomed a young girl sim which they named Felicia.


Amberle also gave him a new desk and had one of his fish mounted. Doesn't a mounted fish over his desk just say "Dad?" Now we just have to get him into golf.


But that wasn't all. Amberle also made him his favorite food for dessert: cookies.

I should have gotten video of him eating his favorite food 'cause OMG it was cute! He had this dopey grin, and he'd clap his hands before he'd take another bite.


Also, these two had one of their first serious conversations while over lunch... but I was too amazed to get pictures. Having a baby has put some added tension on their relationship. Amberle seems a little perturbed that he can do whatever he wants while she has to stay home. So shortly after that, I had her take a "me" day. (For Amberle, that meant going fishing up near the mountains.)

3 comments:

Carla said...

Well, I'm glad Amberle didn't let him off the hook entirely while pampering him for Father's Day. She needs Amberle time too!

That video is hilarious. I hadn't visited Cake Wrecks in a while.

Simmington Hills said...

I truly enjoy being able to understand their conversations in S3. The things they talk about actually coincide with what's going on in their lives. It really adds realism for me.

I just love Amberle's story. She reminds me of people I grew up around in Tennessee.

The Lunar Fox said...

I love Cake Wrecks. It must be visited at least once a day for me as a relaxer between jobs. I have to wake up way too early.


This was the first time I ever got the feeling they were even talking about anything serious. Usually these sims don't do much more than caricatures, y'know?

And you're from Tennessee? That's cool. My boyfriend/SO is from North Carolina. It was the only time I ever went anywhere out that way. So pretty. I'm on the central coast in CA, and everything here is dry.

Post a Comment