They're watching you!

Ok, so last night Angie aged up and I threw her a tiny little party! But I have no pics of her aged up. She's actually really cute.


This is Heather standing near Norm. She was a sim that Maggie was supposed to take out to dinner for work, but I couldn't figure out how to do it. Once I did figure out how, things got all screwy.

The deal is that when the boss tells you that you need to go to dinner with someone, you're supposed to zoom out to map view, and then click on the special icon which follows that sim around. Then you go to that sim and I suppose do whatever you're supposed to at that time-- but Heather, when my sim found her, was inside someone's house, so that broke the action. And my sim could not just ask her, there were no special commands, and actually inviting her out DID NOT complete the opportunity surprisingly. So I was told to take her to dinner, but taking her to dinner didn't work.

On the plus side, because I tried everything, Maggie has a new friend which she invited over to her daughter's birthday party. Well Heather didn't show up alone. A huge plus in my book after that earlier frustration was that she showed up with her husband. I'm sure he complained the whole way, but he did show up and we had an okay party.


Here's the disappointing part:

Photobucket

The exact same animations as Sims 2. I don't mind that sims do all the basic things the same as Sim 2 sims, but something about this just seemed lazy.

To get Angie to the cake was a lot of work. There was a huge traffic jam in the living room when Norm tried to take Angie over to the cake. That first picture is Norm trying to pick up Angie, but Heather is standing in the middle of the room. The baby moves a lot now to try to help be picked up, so she and her father kept circling Heather who stood still like that totally in the way.



I thought this was cute:

Photobucket

Norm is a frugal sim, so he can clip coupons from the paper, which is really cute. He finds some great deals! If I get them a computer, he can apparently do the same on the computer. Ironically, because he gets these coupons, we end up going out and using them so I think they end up spending more money-- but don't tell Norm that. Cutting coupons is his past time.

Oh OH, and he went out and got a job. His first day he got a promotion. And he also came home with a mirror stolen from the fort. Hahaha! I forgot that Norm is also a klepto. Don't invite him over to your house.


Last one:

Photobucket

It's that creepy eye thing they do sometimes. Don't they both look like they're up to no good? It's really kind of freaky when I'm playing and they make those faces.

3 comments:

mmmcheezy225 said...

Attack of the eyes!

That was cute. I love that frugal sims can clip coupons. I never tried that! Thanks!

:)

The Lunar Fox said...

There are so many things to discover with the different traits!

I just made a completely insane and random sim for testing purposes, so I'm going to switch house holds for a week and see how little Angie turns out.

sims2fan08/tacy00p said...

Haha, I thought the same thing with the birthday actions, but my first (and only, so far) birthday cake ended up catching the whole kitchen on fire. They got some money from the insurance company to help pay for it, which was cool, and all I had to do was click on it to get a new shiny one.

Post a Comment