Another sim!

I have come to believe that TS3 sims can either be really bland or very interesting if you play with their features right.

Maybe it's just me though. Maybe I'm only interested in the characters I create because they're interesting to me. When I nail the visuals for a character in my head, I know it and I can't help coming back to look at them the same way I do after I lose myself in a piece of writing and then can't believe it came from me.


So I made another sim two nights ago. Two more actually, but the other one is lacking something, and I'm not sure what at this moment.

This one came out perfectly. I've run her through test shots, even started playing with her last night, and got a little too involved. Before I knew it, I was actually playing Sims 3. I just can't believe it.

6 comments:

Carla said...

I really like her. I like the light eyes with dark skin (I think that's why I like my Olivia so much - she has grey eyes). Her nose is really standing out to me. I like it!

You really do make some great Sims!

Laura said...

She's gorgeous! I love dark skin with light eyes too! I have Jeremiah in my game with pale blue eyes and I think he's super cute! :)

I totally get only being interested in characters you create yourself. I have to randomize and makeover any premades I have before I'll even touch them.

Is that Paula then? I noticed the label ;)

Laura said...

Oh, duh, never mind - we already met Paula in the bonfire story. I remember now, she's the one with the glasses?

The Lunar Fox said...

I have to agree with both of you. Light eyes and dark skin is pretty. It's so unusual. I also love the effect TS3 has going with the eyes. They shine on their own, so they can be lighter or darker depending on the amount of light.

Her nose was the one thing I didn't touch. I thought it was perfect. I actually took a pre-made sim close to what I wanted and fixed her up- mostly the eyes and the mouth, but the nose I left alone.

Thanks Carla! ^__^


Yeah, I can't play the pre-made sims either. Never been able to get into the pre-made hoods either come to think of it.

Hee, yeah Paula is the one with the glasses. I just put the label because this sim should make an appearance in the story.

Anonymous said...

I wish I could make interesting looking sims, mine always seem just tweaks from the defaults that come with the game.

The character looks great. I really love the startling eyes against that skin colour, really brings them out.

Anonymous said...

I have such a hard time making interesting-looking Sims. I think most of my problem is that most of the time, I don't start out with a definite idea about how they look. Your Sims are beautiful!

Post a Comment