No good reason

Just what the title says. Last night I decided to fire up the game and play dress up with the dollies. And then did some very minor posing.

I love playing around with TS3 for pictures because it's so easy to grab and move them around. That's one thing that they really got right.

Still wish they had something like OMSPs for sims though so I could have Paula sit cross legged on the couch because whenever I see her hanging out on Brandon's couch in my mind I see her sitting there cross legged.







The woman isn't important. She may or may not show up one day in a story, though she's faaaar in the background, even in the back of my head. Still, I have some ideas swirling around her. (The sim isn't really important either, pretty sure she's just a premade sim dressed up in a very sheer dress made by LemonLeaf.)

So how unique are my sims? Can you recognize the guy? If you did, give yourself some chocolate. He was just the closest one to my mouse pointer in this case. Though I'm sure there would be a connection between him and her. At least there is in my head.


I'm thinking about playing around with character bios for fun. Lately I've been in a tell not show kind of mood. (Who knew that happens?) But I'm still playing with the idea. I'd have to be very careful with it, don't want to give away too many secrets. Mostly, I'm thinking I'd do bios for the side characters that are important, but you won't see very often 'cause they're too distracting.



So the pics against the black background is pretty much for those possible bios. I had a lot of fun with WA too. I needed some ferocious looks, so I set them to spar and then moved them around.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Some very nice poses there. What is she trying to whisper in his ear I wonder? Although, she reminds me of one of those devil/angel beings you see at people's shoulders whispering to them to do or not do something!

Sometimes, it's relaxing to just snap random pictures. I find that's often easier and much more fun than shooting for a story.

Carla said...

Posing is fun, though I haven't really done any in TS3. I really like that second picture - it's amazing what you can do with just the base interactions.

The Lunar Fox said...

Carnaxa, yeah! I thought the same thing, like she's whispering in his ear for him to do something. And from what little I suspect I know of this character, that would definitely make sense.

It is relaxing sometimes to just relax and snap pictures. But I think I can have the same kind of fun experimenting for poses for stories. Just have to keep in mind this play aspect.


Carla, posing is so much more fun in TS3. It's a lot less hassle than in TS2. And no pose boxes! I seriously hate pose boxes with a passion now. I don't even really use them in TS2, just the facial overlays.

Nicole said...

I'm so pathetic. When I saw half of the second photo load I wondered, "Who is that woman with Brandon?" :P

Oooh, I love the sparring pics. Everyone looks so ferocious.

The Lunar Fox said...

lol, no you are awesome. I'm amazed that you could tell who it was that soon.

Thanks. Don't they? lol!

Post a Comment